Here in the following I am going to throw light on a recent career opportunity from NAB Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 NTS Test & Sample Paper Download. Applications are being offered from the National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi is the Govt body which intends to hire the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to fill the two vacancies which includes (Stenotypist and Data Entry Operator) are the current vacancies which requires to be filled by the Pakistani nationality holders are required to be filled on temporary basis Federal capital Territory, Gilgit Baltistan and Rawalpindi are required to apply. 10% posts are reserved for Women, 5% for Minorities and 2% for disable applicants. Now, I will tell you something about the rest of its details of NAB.
NAB is abbreviated as National Accountability Bureau is the Federal Government & Government organization and the main aim and prime responsibility of the NAB is to fight against the corruption and all the illegal crimes which are going on in our country and Masters to Matric level vacancies have been advertised within week.
For Sr No,1 the applicants should be having the Intermediate with short hand typing with computer literacy is required and for 2nd post the applicants should possess the Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Economics from HEC recognized institute with minimum speed of 10,000 key per depression are the educational requirements with expertise in computer operation will be preferred. Both the degrees should be 2nd Division.
Age limit should be 18-to 30 years.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
National Accountability Bureau Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Data Entry Operator
How to Apply For NAB Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to download the application form along with deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Test fee of Rs.300/should be paid in UBL, HBL, MCB & ABL Banks Online branches of these banks throughout the country.
- Duly filled application with original deposit slip should be sent to the NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
- Last date for applying is 23rd January 2017.
- Incomplete and late received application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- For more than one post send separate application.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Govt / Semi Govt / Corporate employees / Autonomous Bodies apply through proper channel.
NAB Rawalpindi Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter,, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1274″]