National Testing Service has announced National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Pakistan Jobs 2015 NTS Form Eligibility for the citizens of Pakistan. Applications are invited from only Pakistani nationals for appointment against the following vacant positions such as (Dy Director, Assistant Director, Jr. Investigation Officer and Stenographer). Department is going to recruit following staff on contract basis for Islamabad and other regional offices. Applicants willing to apply should have equivalent or higher qualification and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. NAB has authorized NTS to conduct recruitment test and interview for the above mentioned temporary posts and every candidate have to pass the NTS test for to move further selection procedure.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of NTS or it can also obtained from our website JobsAlert.pk
- Dully filled application form along with all relevant documents and original deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS should reach NTS Headquarter on the following address through courier / post.
- Applicants need to pay test fee Rs. 475/- other wise application will be terminate from selection procedure.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th February, 2015.
- It is compulsory to mention clearly the position applied for and district on the envelope.
After registration procedure list of eligible candidates will also available at our website. NTS test date is not announced yet but it will be announced soon. Candidates may prepare online for NTS test by visiting our site because we have set different sample papers as per the syllabus of NTS. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No, I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”79″]