|Posted on:||20th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||11 Mar 2016|
|Organization:||Multan Development Authority|
Here we are going to offer a recent job opportunity from Multan Development Authority 20 February 2016 Jobs Multan NTS Application Form Last Date is in probe of caliber and professional individuals for the huge number of job opportunities which are required to be filled on contract basis for the posts which includes Assistant Director Architect, Assistant Director Engg/SDO, Stenographer, KPO/Computer Asst, Sub Engineer, Building Inspector,Supervisor and many more jobs opportunities are vacant to be applied with qualification of Bachelor's, Diploma Relevant, B.A, B.Sc,I.COM, D.COM, Intermediate, Matric with shorthand typing and other field expertise are required. The quota is available for women, disable person and are open merit and for minorities are also available. The candidates will be appointed as for three years on contract basis and will be selected on satisfactory performance will be hired on permanent basis. Now let's tap towards the applying method and vacant positions.
Multan Development Authority 20th February 2016 Jobs Multan NTS Application Form Last Date
- Assistant Director Architect
- Assistant Director Engg/SDO
- KPO/Computer Asst
- Sub Engineer
- Building Inspector
- Vigilance Supervisor/Care Taker
- Work Supervisor
- Telephone Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Machine Mechanic
- Senior Cook
How to Apply:
- Applications are available and can be downloaded from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to fill the test fee of Rs.700/ in favor of NTS in MCB,UBL,ABL along with application form via courier.
- Late received applications will not be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview along with all the original documents, experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last date to apply is 11th March 2016.
Multan Development Authority 20 February 2016 Jobs
Last Date for Apply: 11th March 2016.
Address: 1-E, Sector I-8/2، Street 46، Islamabad.