Jobs are vacant in Ministry of Railways, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Railways Jobs 2014 Advisor (MP-I Scale) Govt of Pakistan. Ministry of Railways is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Advisor MP-I Scale). Appointment of above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is two years. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of this department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
Candidates must possess qualification Degree in Engineering and Masters Degree in Business Administration with training in advance Railway Operations.
Candidates must have at least 20 years experience of serving in a railway organization with at least 07 years experience of serving in a senior management position of BS-20 and above.
- Age Limit:
Candidates age should not be more than 62 years till 10th October, 2014 (Closing date of Submission of Applictions)
How To apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of a well reputed department, must submit their applications by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested copies of relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 10th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 10th October, 2014.
Address: Room No. 425, 4th Floor, D-Block Pak-Secretariat, Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.