Jobs are vacant in Planning Commission, Ministry of Planning, Development and Reforms, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Planning, Development & Reforms Jobs 2014 Govt of Pakistan. Planning Commission is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate from Balochistan for the vacant position such as (Stenotypist BS-14). The above mentioned vacant positions are on contract basis according to the Government’s policy and only those candidates who have domicile of Balichistan are eligible to apply for the vacant positions. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of this department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
Candidates Must have minimum qualification Intermediate.
Minimum Speed 80 wpm on shorthand and typing speed of 40 wpm.
Candidates must have age between 18 to 30 years.
How To apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of a well reputed department, must submit their applications by following different steps given below.
- Interested applicants may download application form from the official website of Planning Commission or from the web link given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application form along with attested copies of relevant educational / testimonial, domicile and CINC on the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 03rd October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 03rd October, 2014.
Address: Section officer (Admin IV) Room No. 440, Ministry f Planning, Development and Reforms, P-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad..
To Download Application Form: Click Here