Here at this popular jobs page the job offer is before you from Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Jobs 2016 Govt of Pakistan Latest Add. The well known Govt department Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources which deals in matters of Petrol, its export and import and is currently looking to recruit the high profiled, caliber, eligible and well disciplines applicants are needed to fill the vacant situation of Legal Advisor who should be able to look after and manage the court cases, arbitration cases and contract cases in an impeccable manner are required to apply for this wonderful posts if they are keen interested in such field. Appointment will be done for 2 years contract basis which can leads to further extension on the mutual consent of the Ministry further. The eligibility criteria for this post includes Bachelors degree in Law as LL.B from any well recognized university of Pakistan or from any abroad university along with practice and possess the sound knowledge of Petroleum and Natural Resources rules and respective similar works will be given preference with the multiple skills which includes best verbal and written skills, communication skills, should be well versed in net research and able to analyze and work independently will be hired for this job. The applicants possess the minimum experience of 7 years and 5 years as practice being an Advocate of High Court is needed. Age should not be above than 35 years. Attractive and handsome lump sump salary package will be given to the applicants. So, these all are the details about the post now let’s tap towards its applying criteria below.
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Jobs 2016 Govt of Pakistan Latest Add
- Legal Advisor
How to Apply:
- For to apply against the said vacancy the applicants needs to submit their detailed CV along with the attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and colored passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 18th September 2016.
- Late received and incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- The authority can reject any form without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The applicants will be called for the interview at Islamabad.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for the interview.
- So, keep on visiting this site for to have more career opportunities and keep in touch with this page ever.
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Jobs 2016
Address: Director General Petroleum Concessions, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources, Attaturk Avenue, Sector-G-5/2, Islamabad.