For Pakistani National we provide here Ministry of Overseas Pakistan Jobs 2015 NIRC Islamabad Application Form. National Industrial Relations Commission Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD is looking to hire staff for its offices in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore and due to this it invites applications from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following vacant positions such as (Stenotypist, Librarian, UDC, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid and Court Orderly). Appointments are going to held on temporary basis and it can be permanent on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Ministry of Overseas Pakistan Jobs 2015 NIRC Islamabad Application Form
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the following web link given below.
- Application form along with a copy of CNIC, Domicile and Recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th April, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Original Documents along with attested photocopy will be provided by the selected candidates at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Registrar NIRC, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Telephone: 051-9201834[download id=”156″]