Jobs are vacant in Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunications, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2014 for Member (HRD) (MP-I). Ministry of Information Technology is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Member, Human Resources Development (HRD) (MP-I)). Appointment of the vacant position is purely on contract basis according to the Government’s Policy and contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Member, Human Resources Development (HRD) (MP-I)
Candidates must possess qualification Bachelor Degree in disciplines relating to ICTs, including but not limited to Information Technology Telecommunications, Computer Engineering or Electronics from an accredited foreign or local university recognized by HEC.
Candidates with additional qualification of Masters Degree in any discipline related to ICT or MBA/MPA with focus on Project Management and candidates having international work experience will be given preference.
Candidates must have 12 years experience in corporate sector, of development and Project management, corporate human resource development, training program design, development deployment and evaluation.
Candidates must have thorough understanding of IT and Telecom industry requirements, market demands, staffing processes, ability to establish requirements and standards, certification, accreditation and testing system.
Concurrent but relevant experience would be acceptable.
Interested candidates must have 50 years age (Candidates born before 31st July, 1964 will not be eligible to apply).
- Period of Contract:
Appointment of the vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is 2 years.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications via online at the official website of MoIT or at the web link given below and also provide hard copies of the requisite degrees / certificates which have been duly verified by the respective board / university / institutions and HEC.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 13th October, 2014.
- Applications received after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 13th October, 2014.
To Apply Online: Click Here