For the highly educated and experienced professionals we provide here Ministry of Commerce Consultants Jobs November 2015 Career Opportunities. Ministry of Commerce is looking to hire 2 consultants such as (Legal Expert and Communications & Media Expert) for assisting in assessment and implementation of 27 Conventions of United Nations that Pakistan is part to. The selected Consultants will work under the Supervision of FT-III, Ministry of Commerce. Let’s discuss about the requirements for the vacant positions such as for Legal Expert minimum Bachelors degree in law is required but in any candidate has advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) preferably in law, human rights, environmental law, or labour would be an advantage and candidate should have minimum four years experience in relevant field. For Communications and Media Expert candidates should have minimum Bachelors degree in Communications and if any candidate has higher qualification and experience in the same field will be an advantage. So for eligible candidates we provide here complete how to apply procedure in the following heading.
Ministry of Commerce Consultants Jobs November 2015 Career Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with CVs and all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mark the envelope with the position applied for.
- Last Date for submission of application is 04th December, 2015.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2015
Address: Ministry of Commerce Government of Pakistan Room No. 443, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.