This page is about the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020 Pakistan Latest Advertisement. A Government Agency named as Ministry of Climate Change is looking to recruit the following staff against the following vacancies given below for the Islamabad Wildlife Management Board.
For MOCC Jobs 2020 it is looking to hire the educated, experienced and well-disciplined applicants are required for the vacant positions which are (Deputy Director (Research and Planning) (BPS-18), Assistant Director (Community Relations) (BPS-17), Assistant Director (Information and Outreach) (BPS-17), Admin Officer (BPS-16), Wildlife Guards (BPS-07), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)). The appointment will be done on a contract basis for two years which is extendable and all positions are based at Islamabad.
Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria given in the following image or after this paragraph. If you are not well educated then we suggest you Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2020 announced today. So, it is the finest opportunity for those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have a job in the Government sector where they can earn a handsome salary package. Now, in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply procedure.
Ministry of Climate Change is the Federal Govt department which is under the Govt of Pakistan and is held responsible for maintenance of climate and environment by enunciating different developmental projects. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels and latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020 are for the Middle/Matric pass candidates given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020:
For vacant positions Ph.D. / M.Phil / Masters / Bachelors / Matric / Primary and relevant experience is required to apply and the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 35 years as per the demand of vacant positions.
For More Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Islamabad Wildlife Management Board Jobs October 2020 Application Form
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Deputy Director (Research and Planning) (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (Community Relations) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Information and Outreach) (BPS-17)
- Admin Officer (BPS-16)
- Wildlife Guards (BPS-07)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020:
- Applications along with detailed CV and other documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 31, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- For more Government Jobs in Pakistan, please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020
Address: Islamabad Wildlife Management Board, Dino Park, Marghzar Zoo, Islamabad.