This page is about the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020 Pakistan Latest Advertisement. A Government Agency named as Ministry of Climate Change is looking to recruit the following staff against the following vacancies given below.
For MOCC Jobs 2020 it is looking to hire the educated, experienced and well-disciplined applicants are required for the vacant positions which are (Assistant (BS-15), Lower Division Clerk (BS-08)). The appointment will be done on a regular basis and all positions are based at Islamabad.
Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria given in the following image or after this paragraph. If you are not well educated then we suggest you Join Pak Navy as Sailor 2020 announced today. So, it is the finest opportunity for those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have a job in the Government sector where they can earn a handsome salary package. Now, in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply procedure.
Ministry of Climate Change is the Federal Govt department which is under the Govt of Pakistan and is held responsible for maintenance of climate and environment by enunciating different developmental projects. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels and latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020 are for the Middle/Matric pass candidates given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020:
For Sr. No. 1 Graduation / B.Com qualification is required for Sr. No. 2 Matric with 30 words per minute typing speed and relevant experience is required to apply and the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years as per the demand of vacant positions.
For More Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
MOCC Jobs 2020 Ministry of Climate Change Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-08)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should apply as per the format given in the following job advertisement.
- Applications along with detailed CV and other documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 30, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- For more Government Jobs in Pakistan, please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2020
Address: Ministry of Climate Change, LG&RD, Complex, G-5/2, Islamabad.