Mines Labour Welfare Organization Punjab Jobs 2015 Computer Operator & Assistant
A well reputed department working under Government of Punjab announced Mines Labour Welfare Organization Punjab Jobs 2015 Computer Operator & Assistant. Department of Mines Labour Welfare Organization is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and motivated individuals for the following vacant positions such as (Computer Operator, Stenographer, Accounts Assistant, Junior Clerk and Naib Qasid). Appointments of the above mentioned vacant positions are on contract basis according to the policy of Government of Punjab and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and selected candidates will appoint at different offices in Lahore, Multan and Rawalpindi. Applicants willing to apply should have qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and two recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 21st March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner Punjab, 153-Shah Jamal Colony Lahore.
- Cantonment Board Taxila |
- 16 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 12, 2022
- District Health Authority |
- 61 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 17, 2022
- Rawalpindi Medical University |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 15, 2022
- National Database and Registration Authority |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 10, 2022
- The Urban Unit |
- 224 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Nov 30, 2022