A well reputed Department offers Marine Fisheries Department Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2015 Karachi Sindh. Government of Pakistan Ministry of Ports and Shipping Marine Fisheries Department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Bio-Chemist, Superintendent, Technician, Senior Research Assistant, Assistant Bio-Chemist, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid and etc). Recruitment of above mentioned positions are going to be held on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should have relevant qualifications according to the instructions mentioned in the image posted below.
How To Apply:
- Applications on prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 02nd April, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates meeting criteria will be called for initial screening test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Director General, Marine Fisheries Department, Fish Harbor, West Wharf, Karachi.