|Posted on:||5th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||19 May 2016|
|Organization:||Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department|
Here in the following we are going to highlight a recent job from Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department KPK Jobs 2016 Latest. This well reputed department is looking for the suitable, self-oriented and brilliant candidates for project based vacancies which includes Monitoring Officer, Administration Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Driver, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid and Sweeper are required here in this department. Beside vacancies now we have to discuss its educational requirements that includes Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics and Bachelor's qualification in IT, Management Sciences and literate person and those who have been retired form Armed Forces are eligible to apply for the lower posts. All the jobs are Peshawar Based and applicants will be given fixed salary. So, those applicants who are going to apply for this job have to meet the all criteria which is mentioned above. Now, let's turn towards its applying criteria.
Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department KPK Jobs 2016 Latest
- Monitoring Officer
- Administration Accounts Officer
- Office Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application along with all copies of relevant documents educational and experience certificates, CNIC should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 19th May 2016.
- Govt / Semi Govt / Public Sector employees apply through proper channel.
- Late received / Incomplete / unattested documents / and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates must mention the name of applied position on the top right corner of the envelope.
Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department KPK Jobs
Address: Program Coordinator, CDLD Policy Implementation Unit, Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department, Govt of KPK.