|Posted on:||28th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 25, 2017|
|Organization:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
Here you will be having the latest job opportunity from Livestock & Dairy Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Current May Advertisement is seeking and looking to hire the applicants under a Project named "Sindh Accelerated Action Plan for reduction of stunning and malnutrition, Sehatmand Sindh Program (Livestock Section)" intends to hire the applicants as (Procurement Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Veterinary Hub Officer, Communication Expert, Environment Specialist, Social/Gender Specialist, Media Attendant, Lady Livestock Supervisor, Office Admin, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar/Security Guard and Sweeper) are the current posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Applicants will be given attractive remuneration packages with suitable atmosphere. So, these are the vacancies details now I will let you know about its further details below.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Sindh is under the Government of Sindh which is looking after all the livestock department issues and regulates its growth and development of poultry and livestock. As, the department is under the Govt of Sindh control it will offer Govt job opportunities from Masters to Graduation level.
For all of the posts the applicants should be having the MBA, MS.c, MS, M.Phil, M.A, DVM, Graduate, Matric, Literate is required along with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 2017 Vacancies Latest
- Procurement Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Veterinary Hub Officer
- Communication Expert
- Environment Specialist
- Social/Gender Specialist
- Media Attendant
- Lady Livestock Supervisor
- Office Admin
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Chowkidar/Security Guard
How to Apply for Livestock & Dairy Development Department Sindh:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending the CV along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, PRC should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 8th June 2017.
- Incomplete and late received application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to applicants.
- Candidates serving in Govt and Semi Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Interview call and written test letter will be issued to the applicants who are eligible.
- Applicants should mention the name of applied post on the envelope/application along with scheme name.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017
Address: Office of the Provincial Program Coordinator, Sindh Accelerated Action Plan for reduction of stunning and malnutrition, Sehatmand Sindh Program (Livestock Section) at Animal Science Complex,Korangi Karachi-74900.