|Posted on:||24th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||13 Jul 2016|
|Location:||Lahore, Khushab, Mianwali, Layyah, Bhakkar|
|Organization:||Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab|
Here at this page you’ll have Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest Career Opportunities. Jobs in Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit following positions for one of its newly launched project named “Livestock and Access to Mar kets Project (LAMP)” running in four districts of the Punjab such as Khushab, Mianwali, Layyah and Bhakkar for which it invites applications from the Punjab domiciled candidates for the following positions at Project Coordination Unit and District Coordination Units such as (Deputy Project Coordinator, Director Monitoring & Evaluation, Director Finance & Accounts, DVM and Veterinary Assistant). Appointment of these positions will be held on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates from all over Punjab are eligible to apply and candidates wanted to apply should possess Masters / Bachelors / Matriculation with relevant diplomas and experience as per need of vacant positions. So, only those candidates who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Position for Project Coordination Unit (PCU):
- Deputy Project Coordinator
- Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Director Finance & Accounts
District Coordination Units (DCUs) at Khushab, Mianwali, Layyah and Bhakkar:
- Veterinary Assistant
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should be submitted on the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th July, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates already working Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Punjab Livestock and Dairy Development Department, 2-Bank Road Civil Secretariat, Lahore.