Get Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs 2016-2017 Latest Vacancies for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates to step forward and apply for the following vacant positions based at office of District Livestock Officer, District Complex Narowal. Candidates wanted to apply should hold relevant qualification against the vacant position of Stenographer BS-14 and according to the criteria candidates should hold at least Intermediate or equivalent degree with ability to produce 70 words per minute English shorthand speed and 35 words per minute computer typing speed and have knowledge of MS Office. Preference shall be given to those candidates who can produce 60 words per minute Urdu Shorthand with 25 words per minute computer typing.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab is a Government Department operating under Punjab Government for the improvement in Livestock and Dairy sector and for this purpose it has established its offices in every district of Punjab. Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs are Government Sector jobs which announced almost every week for different districts of Punjab and currently Livestock Punjab Jobs are for the Narowal District and vacant positions can be examined from below.
In the above we have provided complete information about the vacant positions with its complete eligibility criteria and now in the following we’ll talk about its how to apply procedure in the very next heading and only eligible candidates having Shorthand diploma should apply otherwise their applications will be out of selection procedure.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement
- Stenographer BS-14
How to Apply Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Position applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope / application.
- Last Date for submission of application is January 07, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government department should apply through proper channel.
- Interviews will be held as pr the schedule mentioned in the following. For more Government Jobs Please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Livestock and Dairy Development Deparmtnet Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: District Livestock Officer, District Complex Narowal.