Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Islamabad Jobs 2016 For BPS-16 to BPS-20
Here at this job platform you will revel a fantastic job offer from Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Islamabad Jobs 2016 For BPS-16 to BPS-20. The applications are being invited from the Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Islamabad is recently given the advertisement of the ample of the vacancies which begins from the scale BPS-16 to BPS-20 requires the service of eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to fill the following vacancies as Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretary (Fund), Research Officer, Private Secretary to Secretary and Superintendent are the vacant situation here waiting to be filled by the applicants. Overall qualification which is required for these posts includes LLM/LLB, MBA, CPA/CA/ICMA, Graduation from the HEC recognized institute is required to apply for such posts with relevant skills and experience are required to apply and hold these posts. Age limit is different for each post. Attractive pay package will be given to the applicants. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of two years. If, you fulfill the said criteria so jump and hit the button to apply as soon as possible. Now, let’s move on to have its applying criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Islamabad Jobs 2016 Latest Add
- Joint Secretary
- Deputy Secretary (Fund)
- Research Officer
- Private Secretary to Secretary
How to Apply for Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs:
- Applicants who fulfill the said criteria are required to send the handwritten application along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th November 2016.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be paid to candidates.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants have to write the name of the envelope on the top right left corner of the envelope in capital letters.
- The Secretariat reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs and keep in connection too always.
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan, Supreme Court Building, Islamabad.
- National Logistic Cell |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 07, 2022
- University of Punjab |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 11, 2022
- National Database and Registration Authority |
- 11 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 12, 2022
- Forest Department |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 26, 2022
- Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa |
- 14 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 21, 2022