The government of Pakistan Ministry of Law and Justice Division Pakistan Jobs 2017 Form NTS Download will be discussed below which means Law and Justice Division which is Federal Government Body working in all over Pakistan but its head office is located in Islamabad. Law and Justice Division Jobs are known to be Federal Government Jobs which are treated as per the rules of Government of Pakistan and this Governmental division announces jobs for every level either qualified from Masters to Matric are eligible to apply and current jobs are given below which are for Punjab, GB / FATA, ICT, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan and AJK residents and the positions are (Assistant, Stenotypist, Stenotypist (Urdu), Translator, Cataloguer, Senior Proof Reader, UDC, LDC, Junior Computer Operator and Junior Proof Reader). These positions are based on Law and Justice Division and Central Law Offices at various cities of Pakistan. The initial appointment will be through screening test by Testing Agency and test/interview after screening test by Departmental Selection Committee. Those who are willing to apply should possess relevant qualification as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image in front of the vacant position and generally, candidates holding Graduation to Matric qualification are eligible to apply. So, only eligible candidates should follow the how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Law and Justice Division Jobs 2017 NTS Application Form Download Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (Urdu) (BPS-14)
- Translator (BPS-14)
- Cataloguer (BPS-12)
- Senior Proof Reader (BPS-11)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-11)
- Junior Computer Operator (BPS-08)
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-07)
How to Apply for Law and Justice Division Jobs:
- Application form and online fee deposit slip can be downloaded from nts.org.pk or through following web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with paid original deposit slip should reach NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- The last date for submission of application is March 27, 2017.
- Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Application submitted by hand or at any other address will not be entertained.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.Download Form
(2,166 Times Downloaded)