Jobs are vacant in Lahore High Court, Lahore. Lahore High Court Jobs 2014 for Personal Assistant (BS-17) Apply Online. Lahore High Court is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Personal Assistant BS-17). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is one which may be made regular in future and candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply for the vacant position. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Lahore High Court. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Personal Assistant BS-17
Candidates must possess qualification Bachelor Degree (2nd Division) from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Candidates must have proficiency in shorthand (English) with a speed of 110 w.p.m.
Candidates must have computer typing (English) speed of 50 w.p.m.
Candidates must have diploma in MS office.
Candidates must have five years experience in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous Department / Organization in the relevant field.
Candidates have must have age of 21 to 30 years. For male candidates there is 5 years relaxation in age and for female candidates there is 8 years relaxation in age.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of Lahore High Court, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application at the official website of Lahore High Court or at the web link given below.
- The candidates have to deposit non-refundable fee Rs. 1000/- in online branch of Habib Bank, opposite High Court and mention deposit slip number in the online application form.
- Last Date to for submission of application via online is 10th October, 2014.
- After filling application form online, candidates have to take print of application form and submit it along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents on the following address given below.
- Last date to submit application form in the office of the Registrar is 16th October, 2014.
- Candidates have to mention their email address in the online application form, because correspondence will be done through sms or email.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Written / skill test will be held from 20th October, 2014.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply Via Online: 10th October, 2014.
Last Date to Submit Application in the Registrar Office: 16th October, 2014.
Written / Skill Test: 20th October, 2014.
Address: Office of the Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
To Apply Online: Click Here