For Punjab Domiciled we provided here Labour and HR Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Apply Online – www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Labour & Human Resource Department, Government of Punjab requires applications for the following staff for one of its project named “Elimination of Child & Bonded Labour (Integrated Project for Promotion of Decent Work for Vulnerable Workers in Punjab Province) under the Administrative control of Labour & HR Department, Government of Punjab) and vacant positions are (Senior Program Manager (IT), Data Analyst, Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant, Graphic Designer, Data Entry Operator). Employment will be held on contract basis as per the policy of Government of Punjab and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants should possess following eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below such as for vacant positions Bachelors/Intermediate is required in relevant discipline with relevant experience as per the demand of vacant posts. Now in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply procedure.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Labour Department Punjab Jobs Apply Online 2018 Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Senior Program Manager (IT) (BPS-18)
- Data Analyst (BPS-17)
- Assistant Manager (IT) (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Graphic Designer (BPS-16)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-11)
How to Apply for Labour & HR Department Punjab Jobs 2018:
- Applicants meeting criteria should apply via online at the official job portal of Punjab Government which is www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is 29th January 2018.
- Applications received by courier or by hand submission will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Labour and HR Department Punjab Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Project Director Project Management Unit, IP 10-A Faisal Town, Lahore.