Jobs are vacant in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (KPPRA), Government of KPK, Peshawar. KPK Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Jobs 2014 Peshawar. KPPRA is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Procurement Specialist (Goods) (BS-18) and Procurement Specialist (Works / Services) (BS-18)). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is on contract basis, according to the Government’s policy and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates having KPK and FATA domicile are eligible to apply for the vacant position. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Procurement Specialist (Goods) (BS-18)
- Procurement Specialist (Works / Services) (BS-18)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application via online through web link given below.
- Candidates may also send their application and all relevant documents on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 25th November, 2014.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 25th November, 2014.
Address: Managing Director KPPRA 1st Floor, Directorate of Treasury & Accounts, Khyber Road, Peshawar.
Phone: 091-9223462, 091-9223592
KPK Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Jobs 2014 Peshawar