|Posted on:||5th Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 15, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board|
Get KP IT Board Jobs 2017 | Careers – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board at this page of our site. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) is a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector. The KPTIB Invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions in which some posts are on contractual basis and some are project based such as (Deputy Director Technical, Project Manager, Senior Trainer Hardware, Junior Trainer Hardware, Senior Trainer Software, Junior Trainer Software, Project Coordinator, Assistant, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar). Candidates from all over KPK Province are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled and if we talk about eligibility criteria then vacant positions are for Masters, Bachelors, Matric and Middle pass candidates having relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs 2017 Apply Online
- Deputy Director Technical
- Project Manager
- Senior Trainer Hardware
- Junior Trainer Hardware
- Senior Trainer Software
- Junior Trainer Software
- Project Coordinator
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for KPITB Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 7, applicants should apply online at www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers and candidate shall apply and upload resume, education and experience documents online.
- Applications received via postal address or submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Applications for the position of Assistant, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar should be include resume, education documents, experience certificates and CNIC and submit it to the given address.
- Candidates must specify the title of the post on the top right corner of the envelope for which he/she is applying.
- The last date for submission of application is September 15, 2017.
- Incomplete/unclear/received after due date applications will not be accepted. The candidates shall bring their original documents when appearing for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
KP IT Board Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address to Apply for Sr. No. 8 to 10: KPITB, Plot # 134, 135, 136 Industrial Estate, Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar, KP.