Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Navy Civilian Authority, Pakistan Navy, Karachi. Join Pakistan Navy 2014 as Technical & Non-Technical Staff BS-15 to BS-03. Pakistan Navy is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and self motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic and career ambitious candidates for the vacant positions such as Technical and Non-Technical Staff. Pakistan Navy invites candidates from all over Pakistan to step forward to apply for the vacant positions candidates from all over Pakistan having valid NIC are eligible to apply. Complete list of vacant positions is given below and candidates having relevant qualification, diploma and experience should apply for the vacant position. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department Pakistan Navy. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Defence force, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Foreman (BPS-15)
- Leading Man (BPS-12)
- Assistant Leading Man (BPS-11)
- High Skilled Technician Grade II (BPS-06)
- Skilled (BPS-04)
- Junior Scientific Assistant (BPS-12)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Assistant Hexameter (Mechanical) (BPS-11)
- Draftsman-II (Mechanical) (BPS-11)
- Labour Welfare Supervisor (BPS-10)
- Photographer (BPS-10)
- Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)
- Engine Driver (BPS-09)
- Librarian (BPS-08)
- Assistant Hexameter (Store) (BPS-08)
- Assistant Hexameter (Emanation) (BPS-08)
- Midwife (Female) (BPS-07)
- LDC (BPS-07)
- Engine Driver-II (BPS-07)
- Tracer (BPS-05)
- Store man (BPS-05)
- Police Constable (BPS-05)
- Lady Police Constable (BPS-05)
- Lab Attendant (BPS-05)
- Junior Timekeeper (BPS-05)
- Crane Driver / Crane Operator (BPS-05)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- MT Driver (Fire Brigade) (BPS-04)
- Lascar (BPS-03)
How To Apply:
- Applicants should appear for registration from 24th November to 12th December, 2014.
- Candidates should bring attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, CNIC, domicile, recent photographs and postal order of Rs. 200/- at the time of registration at Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Center.
- Candidates willing to apply for Crane Driver or Crane Operator have appear for registration only at Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Center Karachi and Gwadar.
- Tests for the above mentioned vacant positions will be start from 19th to 24th December, 2014.
- For further detail and information please visit official site of Pak Navy.
Registration Date: 24th November to 12th December, 2014.
For further Detail: Job Closed
Join Pakistan Navy 2014 as Technical & Non-Technical Staff BS-15 to BS-03