So guys, here an awesome job opportunity is knocking the doors of individuals to apply from Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission 2016-B Online Registration Latest. The naval force of Pakistan Pak Navy is recently advertised an add of its joining in the special batches is waiting for the services of eligible, adroit, caliber and capable applicants to come and join this department those who wishes to work over there in these branches which includes (Operations Branch Marines & SSG (N), Education Branch, Education Branch-Islamiyat, Special Branch, Special Branch-IT Specialist & Medical Branch-Specialist) are the names of the branches in which the applicants can apply through Short Service Commission 2016-B are eligible to apply if they are having the desire to be the part of this Defence force since childhood must have a look and apply as soon as possible. As the job opportunity come from this department we rush towards to post it with full details to ease the candidates that they can apply as soon as possible. So, now let’s have a look on its educational and experience criteria and its applying criteria with other requirements below.
Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission 2016-B Online Registration Latest
Names of the Batches:
- Operations Branch Marines & SSG (N)
- Education Branch
- Education Branch-Islamiyat
- Special Branch
- Special Branch-IT Specialist
- Medical Branch-Specialist
For Operations Branch Marines & SSG (N): The applicants who are willing to apply for this branch must possess the Graduation degree with at least 55% marks from a HEC recognized institute and FS.c qualification in Physics and Maths with 55% marks is mandatory to be had. Only males are eligible to apply. After training completion they will be given Sub Lieutenant rank. Age limit should be 25 years till 1st January 2017.
For Education Branch: The eligibility criteria for this branch includes qualification of MA / MSc / BS most preferred B.Ed with 60% marks and 2.50/40 CGPA which should be recognized by HEC institute in the Psychology, Physics, English, Pak Studies and English subjects males are required to apply. Age limit should be 28 years.
For Education Branch-Islamiyat: The eligibility criteria for this branch includes qualification of MA Islamiyat and Dars-e-Nizami Sanad, with at least 60% marks or 2.50/40 CGPA from HEC recognized institution / university. male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
For Special Branch: The male citizens of Pakistan who are willing to join this branch needs the qualification of BE or tantamount in the following disciplines such as (Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Telecommunication, Industrial Electronics, Industrial Manufacturing with at least 60% marks or 2.5 / 4.0 GCPA from a reputed institute are applicable to apply if they fulfill all the needs.
For Special Branch-IT Specialist: For this branch the educational requirements includes BCS / BSE / BIT / MCS / MIT / BE in Comupter Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks or 2.5/4.0 CGPA from HEC recognized institutes is required to be eligible for this branch to apply.
For Medical Branch-Specialist: For this IT Branch the candidates who posses the qualification of MBBS / BDS with Post Graduate qualification i.e. FCPS / FRCS / MRCP / MS / MD from American Board or from Pakistani Medical Colleges are required to apply which should be registered by PMDC are eligible to apply.
The applicants will be given the following benefits such as:
- Free Medical treatment of self / family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits / courses / assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self / family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Concession in fee for education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutions.
- For selection process the candidates firstly will go through entrance test which will be held on 17th July 2016.
- The result of this entrance test will be announced on 31st July 2016.
- Result can be viewed from the respective PNR& SCs or from the website of Pakistan Navy.
- The applicants who are applying for the Mariners SSG (N) have to undergo the physical test which includes Push ups, sit ups, chin ups and running per miles test.
- The candidates who will qualify the entrance test so they will be eligible to given the application forms form Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by the special doctor.
- Test and interview at ISSB will be conducted and its medical examination of candidates will be conducted in the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.
How to Apply:
- The applicants who qualify all the tests and meet all the needs of the posts are required to apply online by registering themselves through the given web link or from the Pakistan navy official site as www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Last date for online registration is 3rd July 2016.
- Those applicants whoa re not having the internet facility can apply by visiting the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre / Advance Recruitment Centre.
- The candidates should bring postal order of Rs. 200/- crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad or candidates may also bring cash in lieu on the day of entrance test along with original CNIC and registration slip.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited during test.
- The applicants who have been rejected from ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Dismissed from Govt service.
- Reject twice after Post graduation, Graduation, once before Post Graduation.
Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission 2016-B
For Online Registration: Click Here