|Posted on:||6th Jun 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 04, 2017|
Career opportunities are knocking the doors of applicants from Join Pak Army AMC 2017 Registration for Army Administration Medical Colleges. Applications are being offered from Pakistan Army to join it as M Cadet in all Administered Medical Colleges of Army of the given cities such as ( Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur). For this post, only male candidates are eligible to apply. For all those applicants who are seeking for the jobs in Army so come out and leave the deep slumber and get employed here. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Pakistan Army is the most renowned and reputed Defence Force of our homeland which is working under the Government of Pakistan and is indulged in performing number of the multiple tasks of country defence and its security to maintain the peace and they neither care for lives and sacrifices their lives for the sake of masses and for their country. So, being a Govt Force it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
Join Pak Army AMC 2017 As M Cadet Eligibility Criteria
Gender: Only males are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 17-21 years is required.
Marital Status: Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
Nationality: Pakistani nationality holders and those of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan are welcome to apply.
Height: Height of the applicants should be 5’– 4” (162.5 cm).
Weight: Weight should be as per body mass index.
Applicants should be having the FS.c (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum grade C is required. Candidates who possess the 65% marks and belongs to Sindh, Balochistan, and Northern Areas are liable to apply and those who possess the "O & A Levels education needs to produce the Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with an application form.
For Current Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs:
- Candidates are required to register themselves from the official website and from nearest Recruitment and Army Selection Centers.
- Registration Lines are open from 5th June 2017 until 4th July 2017.
- Candidates will be given information regarding date and time of test on the internet from its official site for which applicants must possess the Email Account.
- Preliminary/Written and Intelligence Test will be held on 18th to 28th July 2017.
- Candidates must mention the name of Colleges for which they want to apply and when registering from the internet must specify the choice of college.
- Written Test will be conducted on the several subjects such as English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- The candidate declared successful in written test will undergo physical/medical tests at AS&RCs.
- Documents which are required to be brought include 2 attested photocopies of Matric Certificate and in in case of "O & A" Levels have to produce the Equivalence Certificate.
- 2 attested CNIC/B-Form copies issued by NADRA.
- 2 attested photographs of passport size.
- FSC Part-02 detailed Mark sheet copy and FSC Part-01 Mark sheet copy and Hope Certificate is required for the candidates who will get 70% marks.
Join Pak Army AMC 2017
Address: Nearest Army Recruitment and Selection Centre.
For Online Registration: Click Here