|Posted on:||28th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||08 Mar 2016|
|Education Required:||B.E/B.Sc, B.COM/BBA,M.COM/MBA/ ACCA /ACMA, BS, M.Sc,MPA and MBA, BPA/BS|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
Today the exciting career opportunity are knocking the doors of individuals from Join Pak Air Force as GD Pilot 2016 Online Registration www.joinpaf.gov.pk is hiring and recruiting the individuals for the post of Commissioned Officers in this reputed department and the those Commissioned Officers will be recruited in different branches which needs the different qualification. The individuals will be hired through Permanent Commission for General Duty Pilot, Engineering and Air Defence Branches, Special Purpose Short Commission in the Engineering Branch and Short Service Commission in Information Technology,Accounts and A&SAD (Special Branches) which needs the qualification of B.E/B.Sc along with Engineering degree of 4 years, M.Sc in Computer Science/IT, MCS/BCS/B.E in Computer Systems for Information Technology, B.COM/BBA,M.COM/MBA/ ACCA /ACMA, BS (Accounting and Finance) is required for Accounts Branch and the the qualification for the last branch includes BBA/BPA/BS 4 year,M.A/M.Sc/MPA and MBA from HEC recognized institute and should be registered by PEC. The age limit is 18-30 years and 20-25 years. All the male and female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply who are married as well as unmarried and the height should be 5 feet and 4 inches for all. And the courses are separate with their separate qualification namely GD (P) Course SSC, Aeronautical Engineering Course, GD (P) Course and Air Defence Courses are there in order to qualify the Commissioned officer in different branches. These all courses requires the qualification of F.Sc should be cleared with 60% marks in the Science and Engineering subjects. Now lets tap towards the applying method, selection procedure and ineligibility conditions.
Join Pak Air Force as GD Pilot 2016 Online Registration www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Commission Officers
Branches to Apply:
- Engineering Branch (118 Non GD SPSSC)
- Information Technology (118 Non GD SSC)
- Accounts Branch (118 Non GD SSC)
- A & SD Special Branch (118 Non GD SSC)
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to register themselves online from the official website of www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- The candidates also apply by visiting the nearest PAF Selection Centre along with all the relevant documents, marksheet, 2 passport size photographs, copy of CNIC of self and fathers are required to bring.
- The registration date starts from 29th February 2016 till 8th March 2016.
- The candidates have to go through the intelligence test which is followed by the Academic test in the following subjects via e-Testing namely English, Math & Physics will be conducted for GDP, Air Defence, Aeronautical Engineer and 118 Non GD.
- The applicants will go through medical examination at I&S Centre.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be detailed for ISSB.
- Final medical examination will held at CMB, Lahore.
- The candidates have to go through Flying Aptitude Test only GD (P) applicants.
- The interviews of the Non GD applicants will be conducted by HQ Special Selection Board.
- The last and final selection of the candidates takes place by Air Headquarter on purely merit basis.
- The candidates who have done F.Sc/A "Level are also eligible to apply for this for this they have to bring the certificates of passing from the Principal and those who have passed the "A" & "O" levels have to produce equivalence certificates.
- The candidates who are dismissed from ISSB for PMA/Graduate Course, Naval Force and PAF will not be eligible to apply.
- The medical unfit candidates who are declared unfit from CMB, CMH & AMB will not be considered.
- The patients of Hepatitis "B" & "C" are also not eligible to apply.
- The applicants who are dismissed from any Armed Forces/Academy and training Institution will not be able to apply.
- Those candidates who are convicted by the Court or Law and found involved in any illegal act will be ineligible for applying.
- Those candidates who have given wrong information while providing their documents will not be eligible and his/her entry will be cancelled.
- Thrice screened about PAF/Navy and Army will be ineligible to apply.
Join Pak Air Force as GD Pilot 2016
Last Date For Apply : 8th March 2016
Address: Nearest PAF Centre.
For Online Application Form: Click Here