Government Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Pakistan. Join PAF Pakistan Air Force 2014 Through Commission in 115 Non GD Course Apply Online. PAF has announced new Short Service Commission Courses for the year of 2014 and 2015. PAF invites applications from the citizens of Pakistan having valid CNIC and domicile to step forward and apply for the Commission course in 115 non GD Course and be part of Pakistan’s most authentic defence force. Both male and female candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria are welcome to apply. It is good opportunity for all those candidates who desire to be a part of PAF, so take advantage from this opportunity and serve the nation by joining PAF. Candidates have to read eligibility criteria given in detail for every course in the image posted. In the following we’ve provide you all the branches in which short courses are available and after there is selection procedure is also given in detail.
Branches to Apply:
- Engineering Branch (SPSSC)
- Education Branch (SPSSC)
- A&SD (Civil Engineering) Branch (SSC)
- Information Technology (SSC)
- MET Branch (SSC)
- Medical Branch (GDMOs) (SPSSC)
- Medical Branch (Dental Surgeon) (SPSSC)
- Medical Branch (Specialists) (SPSSC)
- Logistics Branch (SSC)
- A&SD Branch (SSC)
- After completion of course highly competitive salary package PAF will pay.
- There will be free medical treatment for self and family.
- There will be training and posting indifferent cities of Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel.
- Internationally recognized courses.
- Membership of Air Force Officers Housing Scheme (AFOHS)
- Non Practicing allowance for specialist doctors.
- Candidates may apply Online at the official site of PAF or through web link given below.
- Candidates have to first appear for Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subject at respective I & SC.
- Candidates qualified from Intelligence test will have to appear for medical examination and interview at I&S Centre.
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for Psychological Test.
- Then there will be Interview by First AHQ Special Selection Board
- Then there will be final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- In the end there will be final interview by Second AHQ Special Selection Board.
Registration Date: 15th to 21st December, 2014.
To Apply Online: Click Here