Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) has announced different short courses, which would be very helpful to have reasonable job. Jobs in TEVTA Govt. of Punjab Pakistan 2014. TEVTA training department was held by Government of Punjab for all those students who don’t have enough sources to learn more about professional studies. TEVTA provides wonderful opportunity for all less income students to step forward and have admission in their relevant short course and make their future successful. Duration of courses will be 3 to 6 months and classes will be start from 1st January, 2015. There are different categories of short courses which are given below and during the short courses period there will be different facilities which department will provide. Select the category in which you wanted to have admission and in the end of course department will provide a reasonable job, list is given below.
List of Short Courses:
- Mobile Repairing (Male)
- Home Appliances Repairing (Male)
- HVACR (Male)
- Electrician (Male)
- Motorcycle Mechanic (Male)
- Industrial Stitching (Female)
- Beautician (Female)
- Kitchen Helper (Female)
- Cooking (Female)
- Auto Cad (Male & Female)
- Certificate in Computer Application (Male & Female)
- Web Designing (Male & Female)
- Spoken English (Male & Female)
Benefits of Short Courses:
- Free Admission and Training
- Free availability of Training Material
- Monthly stipend Rs. 1000/-.
- Guaranteed Job.
How to Apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the TEVTA centre or can be download from the web link given below.
- Application form along with all relevant documents should reach on the following address given below.
- For further information contact on TEVTA Help line given below.
Address: Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Secretariat, H-96, Gulberg-II, Lahore.
Help Line: 042-99263055
To Download Application Form: Click Here