The Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal is offering the career opportunities in its department recently under a established scheme named ” Remodeling of Existing Shelter Home in 36 districts of Punjab province. The job is on contract basis. Total 35 vacancies are available and age limit starts from 22 -33 years. The two posts are available for Medical Officers namely Psychologist and Medical officer. The qualification which is needed for these two posts includes Master’s degree with 2nd division in Psychology or applied psychology from a well reputed HEC university and MBBS degree is required for Medical Officer along with registration from a Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and one year house job is required. The all details are mentioned accurately one can have all the details from this most updates page of job updates namely Jobsalert.pk. Let’s head to the further details.
Jobs in Social Welfare and Bait- ul -Maal Department Punjab for Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
All those candidates who posses the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply for this post easily. So apply soon and get employed if you are having the above mentioned expertise.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will be recruited according to the policy of Government of Punjab 2004.
- The job is on contract basis but can be extended but till the completion of project according to policy of Government of Punjab 2004.
- Government and Semi-Government servants may apply through proper channel.
- All the applying candidates may send their 2 photocopies of C.N.I.C along 2 copies of attested certificates and application form to the mentioned address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Former relevant field experience will be given an advantage.
- Last date to submission is 15th January 2016.
- Those applicants who have applied earlier as the advertise published on 13th April 2015 are not needed to apply again.
Social Welfare and Bait- ul -Maal Department Punjab
Last Date to Apply: 15th January 2016.
Address: Section Officer (Development) Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Department, 12-M, Model Town Extension, Lahore.