Jobs are vacant in Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) Government of Pakistan, Multan. Jobs in MEPCO Pakistan 2014 NTS Test Application Form & Result. NTS Jobs are available for the citizens of Balochistan. MEPCO is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Assistant manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates both male and female having Balochistan domicile are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions. MEPCO has given authority to NTS to conduct test and interviews for the vacant positions and all candidates have to pass NTS test to qualify for further process.
- Assistant manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17)
- Candidates must possess qualification B.Sc Electrical / Electronics Engineering Degree in 1st Division from any HEC recognized University & Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Age of Candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 33 years as on closing date.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application forms from the official site of NTS or through web link given below.
- Applications along with Banck Challan of test fee of Rs. 600/- in favour of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- NTS test is not announced yet and candidate may also download their roll number slips from NTS website.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 22nd December, 2014.
NTS Test Date: Will be Announce Soon.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here