Jobs are vacant in Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), Government of Pakistan, Rawalpindi. Jobs in AFIP Rawalpindi 2014 Opportunities Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. AFIP is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Assistant, Stenotypist, Computer Operator, UDC, LDC, Computer Assistant / Operator, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Phlebotomist, SMT and etc). Appointment of the above mentioned positions is on contract basis and duration of contract is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Institute. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Institute, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Assistant (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Computer Operator (BS-11)
- UDC (BS-09)
- LDC (BS-07)
- Computer Assistant / Operator (BS-07)
- Lab Assistant (BS-07)
- Lab Attendant (BS-05)
- Phlebotomist (BS-05)
- SMT (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-05)
- Receptionist (BS-05)
- Chowkidar (BS-02)
- Aya (BS-02)
- Gardner (BS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-02)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Medical Institute, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 29th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 29th November, 2014.
Address: AFIP Rawalpindi.