Here at this page you’ll have Islamabad USEmbassy Gov Employment Opportunities 2015 Application Form. Jobs in Islamabad US Embassy USAID are available and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidate for the following position such as (Development Outreach & Communication (DOC) Specialist). Applicants willing to apply should possess University degree (sixteen years of education) in public relations, communications, marketing or a related field is required and minimum five years of directly related professional experience in communications, public relations or marketing is required. Only eligible candidates fulfilling criteria should apply for the vacant position for more information please visit the following web link given below.
Islamabad USEmbassy Gov Employment Opportunities 2015 Application Form
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad USEmbassy.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email or post on the following postal address given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope or in the subject line of email
- Last date for submission of application is 15th July, 2015.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Islamabad USEmbassy Jobs 2015
Address: HR Unit, Executive Office USAID / Pakistan, U.S. Embassy Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Email Address: [email protected][download id=”240″]