Today this page is presenting the job from Irrigation Research Institute Lahore Jobs Nov 2017 Under Matric Latest. Applications are being offered from Hydraulics Directorate Irrigation Research Institute Lahore intends to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill the post of (Lab Attendant BPS-02) is the post which needs to be filled on contract basis for the 3 years period according to the policy of Govt of Punjab 2004. Total 6 posts are vacant against the given position. Applicants will be placed in Irrigation Research Institute Lahore and Research Station Nandi Pur District Gujranwala. The quota is reserved for 2% in Service and Retired Employees Children. Attractive remuneration package will be given as per rules of the authority. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Irrigation Research Institute Lahore is the Govt institute which is working under the Govt of Punjab’s administration and is held responsible to look after all the irrigation issues and related matters. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For above post, the Higher Secondary School Certificate is required with 2nd Division are eligible to apply.
Age limit should be 18-25 years.
Domicile holders of Punjab are eligible to apply.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Irrigation Research Institute Lahore Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Lab Attendant
How to Apply for Irrigation Research Institute Lahore Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates and one recent passport size photograph should reach at the said address
- The last date for submission of application is 10th November 2017.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working Government/Semi-Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Irrigation Research Institute Lahore Jobs 2017
Address: Director PRO Hydraulics Directorate Irrigation Research Institute Old Anarkali Lahore.