|Posted on:||6th Jan 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 21, 2017|
|Organization:||Industry Facilitation Centre|
For all the Govt sector job seekers here an awesome job is being offered from Industry Facilitation Centre Public Sector Organization Jobs 2017 Islamabad. Industry Facilitation Centre Private Limited is a public sector organization working in Islamabad is the Govt entity which is in search of well experienced, adroit, diligent applicants are required on contract basis for the period of 3 years for their new Project the service of such applicants are required and the names of the vacancies are (Deputy Project Director-Civil Engineer, Project Accountant, Junior Audit Officer, Computer Operator and Driver) are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants before due date. Attractive salary package will be given according to the qualification and experience basis. Now, i will let you know about its rest of the details.
Industry Facilitation Centre is the Public Sector Organization which is leads and governed by the Government and is related and dealing with the industrial production, its facilitation and more and more relevant things provides excellent career opportunities from Masters to Matric level and at the time of needs weekly and on monthly basis number of the career opportunities will be offered.
For all of the above posts the applicants should be having the B.E, MS.c, Graduation, BA/BCS, Relevant Diploma with relevant expertise in the relevant field is required to apply for such posts.
Age limits are different as 35, 30 and 25 years is required.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Industry Facilitation Centre Islamabad Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Deputy Project Director (Civil Engineer)
- Project Accountant
- Junior Audit Officer
- Computer Operators
How To Apply for Industry Facilitation Centre Islamabad Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to send the applications along with detailed CV should reach at the said address.
- Last date for submission of application is 21st January 2017.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or those who are lacking the above required qualification and experience will be rejected.
- Applicants who possess the Engineering degree so the degree must be registered by the Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Candidates employed in Govern / Autonomous / Semi Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Industry Facilitation Centre Public Sector Organization Jobs 2017
Address: Industry Facilitation Centre (Pvt.) Ltd. 4th Floor, STP-1, 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.