Here at this page, we’ll discuss ICRC Jobs in Pakistan 2018 International Committee of the Red Cross Islamabad. Jobs in ICRC International Committee of the Red Cross Pakistan are available, as it is a neutral and independent international organization and it is looking to recruit following suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy based at Islamabad for which it invites applications from the highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following post of Communication Officer. Candidates willing to apply should possess all requirements which are mentioned in the following image posted below and according to the criteria candidates should possess Master’s degree in a relevant field such as communications, political science, international relations, journalism and other related social sciences disciplines with three years work experience in a field relevant to communications. If you wanted to know about responsibilities of vacant position then you should examine from the following web link provided. So, viewers if you possess all these requirements then you should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below after this paragraph.
For Current Jobs in Pakistan: Click Here
International Committee of the Red Cross ICRC Pakistan Jobs 2018
- Communication Officer
How To Apply for ICRC Jobs:
- Candidates need to apply online through following web link given below.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is May 29, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and no TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
ICRC Jobs in Pakistan 2018
To Apply Online:
Address: International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Islamabad, Pakistan.