Here at this job page you will have the recent job offer from HRS GLOBAL Islamabad Jobs September 2016 Latest Add Apply Online. For all those applicants who are willing to be the part of Private sector jobs so one must look at this page where all sort of jobs are there. Now, recently the job opportunity is being offered from HRS Global for the Donor Funded Project the vacancies are vacant are looking to recruit the dynamic, eligible, adroit, capable applicants for the ample of the posts which includes Chief Policy Officer-Tuberculosis, Chief Data Officer and Chief Procurement Officer are required to apply for these awesome posts. the eligibility criteria for all of these posts includes MBBS , Masters in Public Health/Epidemiology , Management Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences and Supply Chain Management & Procurement with several years relevant field touch work expertise are needed to apply against these jobs. Age limit should be 57 years. Attractive and excellent salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria in order to have all the true details. So, let’s head towards its below section.
For Current Private Jobs: Click Here
HRS GLOBAL Islamabad Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
- Chief Policy Officer-Tuberculosis
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Procurement Officer
How to Apply:
- For applying purpose you can apply online by submitting the Resumes / CV via email on the following email address as [email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Last date for submission of resumes is 23rd September 2016.
- Incomplete and late received resumes will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Candidates are required to write the name of the applied post in the subject line.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So stay tuned with JobsAlert.pk for more fantastic and fabulous job offers everyday with every shiny and bright morning.
HRS GLOBAL Islamabad Jobs 2016
Email Address: [email protected]