Here we will discuss about the job offer from Higher Education Department Jobs 2017 in Layyah Test & Interview Date. Applications are invited from the well known Higher Education department Layyah is inviting the applicants who are less educated for them Scale BPS-04 To BPS-01 vacancies are lying vacant to be filled which include (Driver, Laboratory Attendant, Chowkidar, Mali, Baildar, Naib Qasid, Bullavi, Khakrob, Conductor) are the current vacant positions which needs to be filled by the applicants. Male and Female both are eligible to apply. These posts are vacant in the Govt Girls and Govt Boys Colleges of the respective district. For all of these posts the Literate and fresh applicants are required whereas the Driver should be having the HTV Driving License. Age limit for Driver should be 18-25 years’ and for rest of the posts the age limit should be 18-40 years and 5 years age relaxation will be given to Driver. Quota is reserved for Women 15%, 20% is reserved for College Wing In Service and Retired Employees Children Scale 1 to 5, 35 is reserved for disable applicants and 5% is reserved for Minorities. Appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 5 years which will be extended further. Now, I will let you aware about its rest of the details below.
Higher Education Department Layyah is the Govt department which is controlled by the Govt of Punjab being its district and it regulates all the educational functions to educate the candidates and aware them to learn about different things are the prime functions of this department. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different level.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Higher Education Department Layyah Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Laboratory Attendant
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Higher Education Department Layyah:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, Domicile, CNIC, Pension Book, HTV Driving license and recent 2 passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 28th February 2017.
- Interview dates can be seen from the advertisement image.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- For each post send separate application.
- No interview call letter will be issued to the applicants.
- Only eligible and shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought at the time of interview.
Higher Education Department Jobs 2017
Address for Driver: Deputy Director Colleges, Layyah.
Address for Sr No, 2 to Sr No, 08: Principal Govt College Boys & Girls District Layyah.