Today on 15th June 2016 an awesome job opportunity is being offered from High Court of Sindh Karachi Jobs 2016 Online Application Form. The job opportunities are being offered from High Court of Sindh Karachi is inviting the applications from the natives of Pakistan for the post of “Additional District & Sessions Judge” (BPS-20) are required to apply for this post. The job is quite up to mark and the applicants who are willing to apply for this post will be given the attractive salary package worth Rs.198,017/ will be given not only the attractive salary but on the other hand the applicants will be given bundles of the other fringe benefits which includes medical facility of self and family, official car with desired accommodation wherever the applicants want. So, all those applicants whoa re willing to apply must jump towards this opportunity as soon as possible where you find the good salary package and a lot of fringe benefits for this senior post. Now, let’s have a look on its further requirements and applying criteria below.
High Court of Sindh Karachi Jobs 2016 Online Application Form
- Additional District & Sessions Judge
Educational & Experience Requirements: So all those applicants whoa re having the domicile of Sindh are welcome to apply for this post those who possess the qualification of Law and from a recognized University or Barrister of Law from England or Ireland or is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of and possess the six years experience as passing in practicing as an Advocate of f High Court and the Courts & Sub-Ordinate other too.
How to Apply:
- Willing and interested applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from website namely www.sindhhighcourt.gov.pk and is also available on the district websites of the Sindh court.
- The applicants have to pay the demand draft of Rs.2000/ in favor of Registrar of this court.
- The duly filled application should reach at the proper address with copies of educational and experience certificates, date of enrollment as as Advocate, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, Character certificates and 4 passport size photographs and deposit slip copy should be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 15th July 2016.
- Original documents shall have to be produced at the time of interview.
- The applicants who are DA, DDA, DPA, DDP are required to apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the said criteria are ineligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.