Get HEC Jobs 2018 Application Form for Higher Education Commission Pakistan at www.hec.gov.pk Jobs 2018 before last date November 2018 for the following positions such as (Member (Operations and Planning) (MP-I), Adviser (Monitoring & Evaluation) (MP-II), Managing Director (Quality Assurance Agency) (MP-II), Director General (Quality Assurance/Research & Development/Services) (MP-III), Director General (Information Technology) (MP-III)). These positions are on merit basis and individuals from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan/FATA, Balochistan are welcome to apply.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and generally, these vacant positions are for those who possess Ph.D./MPhil/Masters are eligible to apply but relevant experience is compulsory for the positions in HEC Latest Jobs 2018. The experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience. Now in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply procedure.
HEC is an abbreviation of Higher Education Commission, its official site is hec.gov.pk, it is Federal Government department operating education sector in Pakistan, it has established its sub-offices in every province of Pakistan in which dedicated staff working to improve the level of education at College and Universities in Pakistan. HEC Jobs announced every month for the residents of Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balochistan, its has developed its online job portal hjp.hec.gov.pk where interested candidates can apply for the relevant job. Latest HEC Jobs 2018 are announced today for the educated and experienced candidates.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
HEC Jobs Application Form Download 2018 www.hec.gov.pk
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scale:
- Member (Operations and Planning) (MP-I)
- Adviser (Monitoring & Evaluation) (MP-II)
- Managing Director (Quality Assurance Agency) (MP-II)
- Director General (Quality Assurance/Research & Development/Services) (MP-III)
- Director General (Information Technology) (MP-III)
How To Apply for HEC Jobs 2018:
- Interested applicants meeting criteria are required to apply on prescribed form available at www.hec.gov.pk.
- Fill application and submit along with attested copies of CNIC, two passport size photographs, domicile, all academic documents and experience certificates to Assistant Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- Application processing fee Rs. 300/- be deposited in the online account number 17427900133401 of HEC in Habib Bank Ltd.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is November 26, 2018.
- Apply separately for each post.
- Name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the application/envelope.
HEC Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement
Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.