|Posted on:||11th Mar 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
Get HEC Jobs 2017 Apply Online for Higher Education Commission Pakistan for which Apply Online at hjp.hec.gov.pk before last date March 2017 for the following positions such as (Superintendent, Assistant Audit Officer, Proof Reader, Accountant, Sr. Cashier, LAN Administrator, Assistant Private Secretary, Cashier, Computer Operator and Sub-Engineer). These positions are on different quotas such as for Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan/FATA, Women and Minorities quotas are available and interested candidates under these quotas can apply. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and generally these vacant positions are for those who possess Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric qualification are eligible to apply but relevant experience is compulsory for the positions. The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience. Now in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply procedure.
HEC is an abbreviation of Higher Education Commission, its official site is hec.gov.pk, it is Federal Government department operating education sector in Pakistan, it has established its sub-offices in every province of Pakistan in which dedicated staff working to improve the level of education at College and Universities in Pakistan. HEC Jobs announced every month for the residents of Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balochistan, its has developed its online job portal hjp.hec.gov.pk where interested candidates can apply for the relevant job. Latest HEC Jobs 2017 are announced today for the educated and experienced candidates.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Higher Education Commission Jobs Apply Online 2017 hjp.hec.gov.pk
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scale:
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Assistant Audit Officer (BPS-16)
- Proof Reader (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Sr. Cashier (BPS-16)
- LAN Administrator (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Cashier (BPS-15)
- Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- Sub-Engineer (BPS-14)
How To Apply for HEC:
- Interested applicants meeting criteria are required to apply on prescribed format available at hjp.hec.gov.pk.
- Fill online application and take print of it and submit along with attested copies of CNIC, two passport size photographs, domicile, all academic documents and experience certificates to Superintendent (HRM) Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- Application processing fee Rs. 500/- be deposited in the online account number 17427900133401 of HEC in Habib Bank Ltd.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is March 20, 2017.
- Apply separately for each post.
- Name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the application/envelope.
HEC Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here