Here at this job page with jobs scholarship news are also there for the applicants from HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2016 Application Form Download Test Syllabus. The Higher Education Commission has recently announced a Phase-02 Project named ” Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Students of Balochistan & FATA” has been lunched to study for Post Graduate disciplines via this scholarship, Some those applicants who possess the domicile of FATA & Balochistan are eligible to apply and enroll themselves for this golden opportunity to get scholarship in the well recognized HEC Universities & W-Category Private Universities. The distribution of Scholarship is 50 50 for both FATA & Balochistan. So guys, who belong to Balochistan and FATA so on behalf of such applicants its the wonderful chance to be availed promptly for to get inside this scholarship in the top universities to get quality education and fulfill their future dreams to come true.Now, the next step is to move towards its eligibility criteria, scholarship coverage and applying criteria in the upcoming headings.
- The eligibility criteria includes few pits ad under:
- The applicants who have completed their Graduation with 50 marks are eligible to apply.
- Those applicants who have completed the 16 years education with at least 60% marks in Bachelor’s and Master’s, (M.Phil & MS Programs are liable to apply.
- Domicile holders of FATA & Balochistan are welcome cordially to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship will be awarded on District / Agency Quota.
- Those applicants who have appeared in this scholarship on 23rd & 24th April and posses a valid score are liable to apply if their score is higher than required one.
- The applicants who are under any scholarship program from HEC already are ineligible to apply.
Scholarship Program Coverage:
- Following expenditures will be covered under this scholarship for the applicants by themselves which includes
- Average Tuition fee and hostel charges upto 60,000 per semester.
- Living Allowance worth’s 8000/ per month with 500 annual increment.
- Rs, 6,000. books allowance per annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance Rs.10,000 once.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 35 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals who meet the said criteria are required to download the application form from the HEC website.
- The applicants have to deposit the Bank Draft/ Pay Order of Rs.200/ as non-refundable in favor of Director General Finance, HEC in HBL Bank.
- Duly filled application with copes of educational and experience certificates, CNIC and one passport size photograph and domicile along with original deposit slip copy should be attached and should be sent with the application form.
- Last date for applying is 24th June 2016.
- The HEC is having the right to cancel this scholarship at any stage without assigning any prior notice.
- The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude Test and the secured scores in that test.
- Late received and those of incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Last Date For Apply: 24th June 2016
Address: Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-09, Islamabad.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image