A well renowned Punjab Government Department offers Health Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan. Applications are invited from candidates having the following qualification for temporary posts such as (Hospital Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant) and vacant position is for different divisions of Punjab such as (Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala, DG Khan and Bahawalpur). Appointments will be held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance as per the policy of Government of Punjab. Applicants willing to apply should be retired Junior Commissioned Officer Chief Technician from Pakistan Army or other armed force.
Health Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan
How To Apply:
- Applications must accompany one passport size recent photograph, attested copies of certificates, CNIC and CV in the office of District Monitoring Officer (DMO) of the relevant Divisional Headquarters.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th April, 2015.
- Incomplete and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview for which no TA/DA will be admissible
- Applicants should provide original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Office of District Monitoring Officer (DMO) of the relevant Divisional Headquarters.