|Posted on:||28th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||09 May 2016|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle, primary|
|Age Limit:||Location: Layyah|
Today we are going to discuss about a job from Health Department Layyah Jobs April 2016 Test & Interview Date. The health Department of Layyah District is looking to recruit the suitable, eligible and diligent candidates for 3 years contract basis for the residents of District Layyah following are the vacant situations which needs to be filled includes Ward Servant, Tube Well Operator, OT Attendant, Ward Boy, Chowkidar, Stretcher Trolly Runner, Water carrier, Baildar, Sanitary Worker, Naib Qasid, Ward Cleaner, Laundry Man, Sanitary Petrol, Lab Attendant, Gardener, Driver and many more vacancies are vacant to be filled with minimum qualification of Matric, Middle and Primary qualification per field experience is required to hold this job. The age limit is 18-25 years. So, those candidates who are going to apply for these jobs must possess such simple amenities. It's the wonderful opportunity on behalf of the minimum education holders. So, after having these details let's move towards its applying criteria.
Health Department Layyah Jobs April 2016 Test & Interview Date
- Ward Servant
- Tube Well Operator
- OT Attendant
- Ward Boy
- Stretcher Trolly Runner
- Water Carrier
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
- Ward Cleaner
- Laundry Man
- Sanitary Petrol
- Lab Attendant
- Sever man
- Security Guard
- Ward Attendant
- Dental Attendant
- Imam Masjid
- Stretcher Bearer
- Ward Servant (Female)
How to Apply:
- The application form is available on internet and in photostat shops of Layyah.
- Willing applicants who wishes to apply for these jobs are required to send the handwritten application with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, passport size photographs should be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 9th May 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidates.
Health Department Layyah Jobs April 2016
Address: Executive District Officer Health, Layyah