Here at this page i am going to showcase a job opportunity from Health Department Jobs 2016 in Rajanpur For Medical Officer Test & Interview Schedule. The Health Department of Rajanpur requires the services of eligible, adroit, energetic and dynamic individuals in Rural Health Center’s / Basic Health Units and Dispensaries are required to apply for the following vacant situations which includes Medical Officer, Homeo Doctor, Stenographer, LHV, Assistant House Keeper, ENG Technician, Eye Technician, Micorscopist, Medical Technician / Health Technician, Sanitary Inspector, Dispenser, Dresser, Midwife, Driver, Naib Qasid, Khakrob, Chowkidar, Mashki and Vaccinator are the vacant situations which needs to be filled on adhoc and contract basis. All the applicants must belong to Punjab and posses the domicile of Punjab also. The quota is reserved for 15% Women, 3% for Disable Persons, 5% for Minorities to apply according to the quota by sending the separate application for it. the recruitment fro Sr no, 1 will be done on adhoc basis whereas for rest of the post will be done on contractual basis. So, those who belong to Punjab and are looking for the Govt jobs so here in this health department all sort of posts are there to apply lower as well as higher which needs minimum and maximum qualification with respect to their scale to apply. Now, after having these details let’s have a look on its educational and experience requirements plus applying criteria.
Health Department Jobs 2016 in Rajanpur For Medical Officer Test & Interview Schedule
- Medical Officer
- Homeo Doctor
- Assistant House Keeper
- ENG Technician
- Eye Technician
- Medical Technician / Health Technician
- Sanitary Inspector
- Naib Qasid
Educational & Experience Requirements: The educational requirements for these post includes MBBS fr Sr No, 1 with one year house job and the degree should be recognized by PMDC whereas for rest of the vacant situations similar FS.c Pre Medical, D.com, Relevant Diploma, Matric is required and beside all these for lower posts Middle and Primary pass applicants are required to apply with per field expertise for several years in each field.
Age Limit: Age limit for Sr No, 1 should be 35 years whereas for other and rest of the vacant situations the age of the applicant should be 18-25 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, character certificate and 2 passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 28th May 2016.
- Those applicants who are going to resign so they have to submit the resignation letter one month before or they have to submit their one month salary.
- Preference will be given to the residents of Rajanpur.
- For all the posts age relaxation will be admissible for 5 years general and 8 years to women except Serial No.01.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Those who are going to apply against any quota so they have to submit the separate application by mentioning the name of quota.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The interview for serial no.10 should be held on 14th June 2016 and for other vacant situations the interview will be conducted on 15th June 2016.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the applicants for interview information.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.
Health Department Jobs 2016
Address: Executive District Officer Health Rajanpur.