Today on 24th of October 2016 we provide you the recent job offer from Health Department Jhelum Jobs 2016 NTS Online Form Download nts.org.pk. Health Department of Jhelum is looking to recruit the willing and needy employment seeking individuals for the ample of the posts in the District Jhelum’s different Officer and in Hospitals these posts are vacant which are named as School Health & Nutrition Supervisor, Assistant, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Auditor, Junior Clerk, Statistical Assistant, Accountant cum Cashier, House Keeper, Junior Technician (Dental Technology), Junior Technician (PHC/CDC Supervisor), Junior Technician (PHC Vaccinator), Junior Technician (MHC Technology/ LHV), Junior Technician (Pharmacy Technology/ Dispenser), Audiovisual Operator, Accountant, Museum Keeper cum Librarian, Store Keeper, Junior Mechanic & Electrician are the posts which needs to be filled by the suitable and experienced applicants with overall qualification of Masters, MBA, MPA, BS.c/ICS, D.com, Intermediate, Matric, Relevant Diploma along with relevant expertise and relevant Diplomas are required to apply for these posts. The natives of Jhelum will be preferred the most. Applicants will be appointed on contract basis for 5 years and on the basis of bad conduct they will be dismissed from the job. Age limits are different but relaxation will be admissible as 5 years to males and 8 years to females. Now, let’s move on to have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Health Department Jhelum Jobs 2016 October Add
- School Health Nutrition Supervisor
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Statistical Assistant
- Accountant cum Cashier
- House Keeper
- Junior Technician (Dental Technology)
- Junior Technician (PHC/CDC Supervisor)
- Junior Technician (PHC Vaccinator)
- Junior Technician (MHC Technology/ LHV)
- Junior Technician (Pharmacy Technology/ Dispenser)
- Audiovisual Operator
- Museum Keeper cum Librarian
- Store Keeper
- Junior Mechanic
How to Apply:
- Candidates may download application and online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- The fees should be paid in HBL, UBL, ABL & MCB Bank’s Online Branches.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Last date for applying is 14th November 2016.
- The deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched at official site of NTS Site.
- Those applicants who have applied before and submitted their applications in EDO Health Office so they need to apply again because those applications have been cancelled.
- Deposited amount is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Health Department Jhelum Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.