|Posted on:||13th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||27 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Health Department Gujrat|
For those who are in search of Government jobs so the job which is being offered by Health Department Gujrat Charge Nurse Jobs February 2016 Career Opportunities is looking for the dynamic, professional and energetic candidates who can have those skills which match their qualification and skills are invited to apply for such jobs. The job vacancies include Charge Nurse, Statistical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Dental Technician, Junior Technician, Storekeeper, Midwife, Driver, Ward Servant, Khakrob, NaibQasid, Cook, Baildar, Gatekeeper, Gardener, Tube well Operator and Laundry Man. For these designations the qualification of ICS, Graduation, Matric, Middle is required with complete field expertise will be hired for this job. The candidates who are wasting their time in search of job so don’t waste your time and tap to this job page where all the information is listed daily. Let’s move towards the vacant positions and applying method.
Health Department Gujrat Charge Nurse Jobs February 2016 Career Opportunities
- Charge Nurse
- Statistical Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Dental Technician
- Junior Technician
- Ward Servant
- Tube well Operator
- Laundry Man
How to Apply:
- The application forms can be obtained from the Executive District Officer, Gujrat without any charges.
- Applications with complete set of attested copies of all testimonials, CNIC, Domicile and 2 passport size photographs should be sent on the mentioned address.
- Last date to apply is 27th February 2016.
- The candidates who can fully fulfill the above mentioned criteria can apply only.
- Government and Semi Government employees apply though proper channel.
- Test / Interviews will be held according to the schedule mentioned in the image.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Health Department Gujrat Jobs 2016
Address: Executive District Officer Health Gujrat.