For all the domicile holders of Sindh its the wonderful news about Health Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies. The Govt of Sindh Health Department is looking to recruit the applicants who are energetic, well responsible, disciplined and caliber applicants are required for Management of 13 Health Facilities of District Thatta and Sajawal to Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation a non profit organization and the health facilities will be given in Civil Hospital (DHQ’s) Thatta, Taluka Hospitals (THQ’s) Sajawal, Mirpur, Sakro, Mirpur Bathoro & Jati and Rural Health Centres (RHC’s) in its various district needs to fill the following posts which includes Anaesthetis, ENT Specialist, Dental Surgeons, Dermatologist, Cardiologist, Chest Specialist, Psychiatrist, Radiologist, Women Medical Officer, Clinical Coordinators, Nursing Sisters, Pathology Supervisor, Biomedical Technicians, Physiotherapists, Blood Bank Technicians, OT Technicians, Health Technicians, Hemodialysis Technicians, ECG Technicians, X-Ray Technician, Dialysis Assistant Ultra Sound Technician, Healthcare Waste Management Infection Control Officer, Accident & Emergency Coordinator, Aya Dai, Ophthalmologist, General Surgeons, Pathologist, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Medical Specialist, Urologists, Gynecologist, Paediatrician, Medical Officer and further more post are there which needs to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of MBBS, FCPS/MCPS, BDS, Relevant Diploma, DPT, Masters, DGO, DCPS, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matric and relevant 1-2 years expertise are needed to hold these jobs. Appointment will be done till June 2017 and will be subjected to the better performance. So, after having these details let’s look on its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Health Department Sindh Jobs 2016 Career Offers
- ENT Specialist
- Dental Surgeons
- Chest Specialist
- Women Medical Officer
- Clinical Coordinators
- Nursing Sisters
- Pathology Supervisor
- Biomedical Technicians
- Blood Bank Technicians
- OT Technicians
- Health Technicians
- Hemodialysis Technicians
- ECG Technicians
- X-Ray Technician
- Dialysis Assistant Ultra Sound Technician
- Healthcare Waste Management Infection Control Officer
- Accident & Emergency Coordinator
- Aya Dai
- General Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
For further vacancies just view the advertisement image below.
How to Apply:
- All the interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending their CV containing all the details from top to bottom should be sent to the postal address or can be sent via email at hr @merf-pakistan.org.
- Last date for applying is 16th November 2016.
- The name of the applied post must be written in the subject line along with the name of the Health Facility while sending via email or on the top of envelope when sent via postal address.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be entitled for interview.
- So, stay tuned with this job page for more excellent jobs from all sectors.
Health Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2016
Address: HR Unit, Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF), DHO Office Thatta, Sindh.
Email Address: hr @merf-pakistan.org