|Posted on:||10th Mar 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 27, 2018|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Health Department Bhakkar|
Tap on this page and have Health Department Bhakkar Jobs 2018 Test / Interview Schedule. Health Department Bhakkar is looking to recruit the eligible, hard working and caliber applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Midwife (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01)) are the posts which needs to be filled by the Matric/Middle pass applicants. Department has set 5% quota for minorities and 15% quota for female. Recruitment will be done as per the contract policy 2004 of Government of Punjab and according to the policy, recruitment will be done on purely contract basis. Age limit should be 40 years is required and 5 years age relaxation will be given to male and 8 year's will be given to females. So, now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure given below.
Health Department Bhakkar is working under the jurisdiction of Health Department Punjab Government and Health Department Bhakkar Jobs are related to Government sector jobs and for the residents of Bhakkar district latest job opportunities are available in the following.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Health Department Bhakkar Jobs March 2018 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Midwife (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Health Department Bhakkar Jobs:
- Applications written on a plain paper along with all documents, a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 27, 2018.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Interview for Sr. No. 1 will be held on April 09, 2018.
- Interview for Sr. No. 2 to 5 will be held on April 11, 2018.
Health Department Bhakkar Jobs 2018
Address: Office of the District Health Authority Bhakkar.