Govt Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement
Here you’ll get Govt Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement. This time applications are being invited from Govt Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur is the well known and one of the well-disciplined university is currently is in search of eligible, adroit, caliber and well-educated applicants are required to apply for the ample of the posts which include (Registrar, Treasurer, Controller of Examinations, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Treasurer, Deputy Controller of Examinations, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Treasurer, Assistant Controller of Examinations, Female Medical Officer, Female Assistant Warden) are the vacancies which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Phd/CA/ACMA/MBA/MPA/MS.c/M.A/MBBS/Bachelors from the HEC recognized university and the applicants must be having the relevant expertise with respect to field are welcome to apply. 3% Disable quota is reserved to apply. Attractive salary package will be given to the candidates. Appointment will be made on contract/regular basis. So, after having these details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur Jobs 2018 Latest Vacancies
- Controller of Examinations
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Treasurer
- Deputy Controller of Examinations
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Treasurer
- Assistant Controller of Examinations
- Female Medical Officer
- Female Assistant Warden
How to Apply Govt Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur Jobs 2018:
- All the interested applicants are required to download the applications form from the university website at www.gcswu.edu.pk.
- Duly filled application should be sent with 3 sets of copies of educational and experience certificates and 1 recent passport size photographs should reach at the proper address with crossed bank challan for BPS-16 Rs.1000/ and for BPS-17 to 20 Rs. 1200/ should be paid in favor of Treasurer should be submitted at the given address.
- The last date for applying is July 27, 2018.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in the interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- The applicants who have applied before so they don’t need to apply again.
GSCWU BWP Jobs 2018
Address: Registrar, Govt Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur.
- Agriculture Department Punjab |
- 15 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 10, 2022
- Cadet College Mastung |
- 23 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 04, 2022
- Public Sector Organization |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: May 31, 2022
- Peshawar High Court |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 22, 2022
- District & Session Court Nowshera |
- 52 Vacancy |
- Last Date: May 28, 2022