Govt of Pakistan National ICT R&D Fund Jobs 2015 Islamabad Apply Online are available for Pakistani Nationals. Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Information Technology, National ICT R&D Fund is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (General Manager Corporate Affairs). Appointments of the vacant position will be held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Interested candidates willing to apply should have Masters degree or higher or 16 years of education from a well reputed HEC recognized University and at least 15 years experience in the relevant field. It is good opportunity for all those who are well educated and wanted to have job in such type of well reputed Department.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with Resume / CV should be submitted online on the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 30th March, 2015.
- Resume / CV submitted via email, postal mail or any other means other than the one prescribed shall not be entertained.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email or on the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting criteria will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: National ICT R&D Fund 6th Floor, HBL Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.