A well reputed department offers Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Railways Jobs 2015 Career Opportunities. Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad are available and due to this it is seeking for well educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Director (Infrastructure), Deputy Director (Rolling Stock) and Deputy Director (Business / Regional Development)). Appointments will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance till the life of project. Applicants willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and only eligible candidates should apply.
Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Railways Jobs 2015 Career Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed Resume / CV and one recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th May, 2015.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for Interview and no TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Director (Monitoring and Evaluation), Room No. 104, First Floor, D-Block, Pak Secretariat Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.